Entering the Preparatory Faculty (pre-university training)
Term of training: 1 year (from September, 1st till August, 31st);
Vacation: 2 weeks in winter; in summer - July, August.
Form of training: full-time
Reception of documents: Beginning of training since September, reception of documents since May, 15th. Variants of intense training are possible in the case of later arrival (in October, November and December).
Entering the first and senior courses
Term of training: 4 years under the Bachelor's degree program, 2 years under the Master's degree program.
Vacation: after winter session - 2 weeks, after summer session - July, August. According to the curricula at senior course summer work-shop make take place.
Form of training: full-time
Reception of documents: Beginning of training since September, reception of documents since May, 15th.
Entering postgraduate Study, Doctoral studies and Scientific training
Term of training: 3 years - full-time postgraduate study, 4 years - correspondence postgraduate study, 3 years - Doctoral studies.
Form of training: full-time, correspondence.
Reception of documents: Beginning of training since October, reception of documents since May, 15th.
Those who wish to enter postgraduate study in MADI (STU) can get to preliminary scientific training from 3 months up to 1 year.
Foreign citizens abroad, as well as their official representatives in the Russian Federation can conclude the contract on education and obtain invitation to study in the Russian Federation.
The list of documents necessary to be admitted to MADI (STU):
- Personal application for study in MADI (STU)
- Originals of the previous education documents, which are equivalent to the similar level Russian documents. The list of the subjects and marks must be attached to these documents. All the above mentioned documents must be officially confirmed by the appointed bodies in the country of education.
- Copies of Education documents and Supplement to them, certified by the notary of the Russian Federation (or Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of education) - 2 copies;
- Translations into Russian of Education documents and Supplement to them with estimations in the studied subjects, certified by the notary of the Russian Federation (or Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of education) - 2 copies;
- Medical certificate testifying that the applicant has no medical contra-indications for studying in the Russian Federation;
- Certificate testifying to absence of a HIV-infection;
- Passport with the Russian Visa, a migration card (Purpose of a travel - Education in MADI (STU));
- Copy of the birth certificate certified by the notary of the Russian Federation (or Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of education);
- Twelve black-and-white matte photos in the size 3x4 sm;
- Those who enter second and subsequent courses in addition must present the academic information from University in which they studied earlier.
According to the Constitution of the Russian Federation foreign students guaranteed rights stipulated by the Law rights and freedoms. During training at the University they have all the rights of MADI (STU) students and carry out the duties enforced on the students by the Statute and regulations.